Monday, June 04, 2007

Buffaloes!

I am now the proud owner of a water buffalo! Well, okay, I'm the owner of a 1/4 of a water buffalo...which I received as a birthday present. Of course, I didn't ACTUALLY get the water buffalo - just a picture of a one. My water buffalo has gone to live with a lovely foster family who will use him to till and fertilize their fields. But still, it is my 1/4 of a buffalo and since it was a birthday present I believe I should get to pick the quarter of the animal that I own. Therefore I am claiming the tail (but not what it is attached to!), the head (complete with horns), and the belly. I figure the foster family will want the legs and back (for tilling), and the buttocks (for, well, you know). They or one of the other 1/4 owners can claim the rest. I will even graciously allow them to have their own name for him. I will call him SaBu. All the veggie tale fans know why.

Anyway, I had a nice birthday.

1 comment:

Paulo J said...

i guess everybody DOES have a water buffalo after all. ;) happy belated b-day.