Sunday, May 04, 2008

blogging grades

After quickly checking the blogs of family and friends I have decided to issue grades based on the frequency or infrequency of their postings.

Michelle - gets an F - really Michelle - nothing to write in 2 months?
Paul - you get a D - its been a month for you - not as bad as Michelle - but knowing the Murphys, I know you have to have some escapade to share.
Me - I get a C - at least I post something more frequently than the 2 of you (remember - this grade is for frequency not quality of content)


Phillip / Jaime an A- I have to penalize you some since its a shared blog.

6 comments:

Philip said...

In Jaime and Paul's defense... they can't log onto blogger. Their school internet service blocks blogger... So they can neither read blogs nor post when at work.

Plus, we don't have internet at the house anymore. We're still waiting on the internet company to reconnect our service. I think we've been waiting a month now. Sigh.

renee said...

Ok - I'll change their grade to an incomplete for now. At least we shamed Michelle into posting something!

MSS said...

Actually it was Magalie who shamed me into it so there.

renee said...

Me - Magalie - it doesn't matter which of us since we are part of the shared parenting at NACOC.

Unknown said...

It's been almost a month and no post. What's with this?

Philip said...

I concur. I believe Renee lives in a glass house.