Friday, September 28, 2007

birthday wishes

Sunday is Michelle's 23rd birthday! ;)
Unfortunately I won't get to spend any of it with her :(
Actually I haven't spent the last 3 birthdays (or is it 4?) with her either but I knew she was surrounded by a host of friends at Harding. (Yes, Michelle, I know you have friends in Amsterdam too.)
Anyway, for her birthday:

May she feel loved by family and friends (old and new).

May she have laughter to fill the day (Michelle: If you get them to play the game I sent in your birthday package - you're sure to have a few laughs - you may be laughing at your mother's silliness but hey, it's still laughing.)

May she feel God's presence and love surrounding her.

May she have one new experience to enjoy (We all know how much Michelle likes new adventures.)

2 comments:

MSS said...

Actually I think this is my 5th birthday not at home. 4 at HU and one here.

Thanks for the birthday wishes (and the presents). I'm sure we'll be breaking out the game sometime later tonight.

Love, Me

renee said...

I think this is #4. I believe we came to see you for your birthday your first year at Harding.