Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Flown the coop

Well, once again Michelle has left the country. You would think by now I would be getting used to these departures and goodbyes. Even though I am excited for her and Ron and I have been looking forward to our empty nest - it's hard to say goodbye knowing it will be several months before we see each other again. The worst part isn't not seeing her - it's not being able to talk to her whenever. She is more than my daughter - she is my friend- and I will miss the talks.
At least this trip is motivating me to get a passport so I can go visit her. (And at least this time she is in a country I would ACTUALLY visit!)

Anyway, one down - one to go. Logan leaves next Wednesday for Harding!

1 comment:

MSS said...

HI MOM!!!!!
I miss you too! But you know that i am here for a reason. I am thankful for the fact that you and dad have supported me rather than tried to protect me. And now you also know that you can call me so that makes things better.